Please download the UNLV Rebel Girls Summer Camp Waiver.
Complete, sign, and use google form below to submit prior to the participant's camp.
Or simply bring completed form to first day of camp.
• Jazz, Hip Hop, and/or tennis shoes
• Bottled water
• Home lunch and additional snacks
• $300 per camp
• 10% discount for multiple camps and/or siblings
• Discount available for all UNLV employees
• Included in cost: cheer and dance choreography, dance technique, game day cheers, and spirit gear. Possible swim time at UNLV MPE (TBD).
• Due to allergy and covid precautions lunch and snacks are not provided to campers
• No refunds for cancelled campers
• Cancellations must be submitted one week prior to the start date of camp to receive credit for a future youth camp
• Credit/debit card payments ONLY
• Please click on the "Online Payment" tab above to pay by credit card
• Registration will begin at 8:30AM on the first day of each session
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48-72 hours of registering online
• Download "Camp Waiver" below to print and sign the waiver
• We must have a waiver on file for each participant
• Please note our staff is only in the office once a week. We will return all e-mails as soon as we can.
C O P Y R I G H T O F T H E U N L V R E B E L G I R L S & C O M P A N Y |2 0 1 7
OUR YOUTH SUMMER CAMPS ARE BACK! WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO PROVIDING A FUN FILLED WEEK OF CHEER AND DANCE TO OUR SUPPORTERS. CAMPS WILL BE TAUGHT BY OUR NATIONALLY RANKED REBEL GIRLS AND COMPANY.
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
WHAT TO BRING
• June Session: June 20-23, 2022 9AM-3PM
• July Session: July 25-28, 2022 9AM-3PM
• August Session: August 1-4, 2022 9AM-3PM
• No before/after care provided.
• Ask about our group rates! For group registration and pricing, contact email@example.com
• Available during camp sessions, as well as year round!
LAS VEGAS, NV
BUILDING CODE: MPE
PAUL MCDERMOTT PHYSICAL EDUCATION BUILDING
THE DANCE TEAM OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, LAS VEGAS
• 4-14 years old
• Participants will be split up into groups according to age and experience