• Ask about our group rates! For group registration and pricing, contact Brandi Slade at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Available during camp sessions, as well as year round!
• 4-14 years old
• Participants will be split up into groups according to age and experience
Please download the UNLV Rebel Girls Summer Camp Waiver.
Complete, sign, and email prior to the participant's camp date to email@example.com.
UNLV Rebel Girls Summer Camps
4505 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV, United States
Building Code MPE
Paul McDermott Physical Education Building
What to bring
U N L V
REBEL GIRLS & COMPANY
THE DANCE TEAM OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, LAS VEGAS
The Rebel Girls' youth summer camps are week long programs filled with dancing, cheering, swimming and crafts. We encourage children and teenagers, ages 4 to 14, to come spend a summer full of fun with the Rebel Girls!
2018 Camp Dates
• $300 per camper
• 10% discount for multiple camps and/or siblings
• Discount available for all UNLV employees
• Included in cost: swimming, dance choreography, dance technique, game day cheers, and spirit gear
• Due to allergy precautions lunch and snacks will no longer be provided to campers
• No refunds for cancelled campers
• Cancellations must be submitted one week prior to the start date of camp to receive credit for a future youth camp
• Credit/debit card payments ONLY
• Please click on the "Online Payment" tab above to pay by credit card
• The proceeds benefit the UNLV Rebel Girls Program and a portion may be tax deductible
• Please consult your tax expert
• Registration will begin at 8:30AM on the first day of each session
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48-72 hours of registering online
• Download "Camp Waiver" below to print and sign the waiver
• We must have a waiver on file for each participant
• Please note our staff is only in the office once a week. We will return all e-mails as soon as we can.
• There will be a total of 4 week long camp sessions
• Session dates are TBA
• 9AM-3PM Daily
Payment & Registration
• Jazz, Hip Hop, and/or tennis shoes
• Beach towel, bathing suit, flip flops and life jacket/flotation (Pool is 10 feet deep, we will have lifeguards on duty)
• Bottled water
• Home lunch and additional snacks