THE DANCE TEAM OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, LAS VEGAS
Payment & Registration
• Ask about our group rates! For group registration and pricing, contact Brandi Slade at email@example.com
• Available during camp sessions, as well as year round!
• Credit/debit card payments ONLY
• Please click on the "Online Payment" tab above to pay by credit card
• The proceeds benefit the UNLV Rebel Girls Program and a portion may be tax deductible
• Please consult your tax expert
• Registration will begin at 8:30AM on the first day of each session
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48-72 hours of registering online
• Download "Camp Waiver" below to print and sign the waiver
• We must have a waiver on file for each participant
• Please note our staff is only in the office once a week. We will return all e-mails as soon as we can.
2018 Camp Dates
• There will be a total of 4 week long camp sessions
• Session dates are TBA
• 9AM-3PM Daily
Please download the UNLV Rebel Girls Summer Camp Waiver.
Complete, sign, and email prior to the participant's camp date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rebel Girls' youth summer camps are week long programs filled with dancing, cheering, swimming and crafts. We encourage children and teenagers, ages 4 to 14, to come spend a summer full of fun with the Rebel Girls!
UNLV Rebel Girls Summer Camps
4505 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV, United States
Building Code MPE
Paul McDermott Physical Education Building
What to bring
• 4-14 years old
• Participants will be split up into groups according to age and experience
• Jazz, Hip Hop, and/or tennis shoes
• Beach towel, bathing suit, flip flops and life jacket/flotation (Pool is 10 feet deep, we will have lifeguards on duty)
• Bottled water
• Home lunch and additional snacks
U N L V
REBEL GIRLS & COMPANY
• $300 per camper
• 10% discount for multiple camps and/or siblings
• Discount available for all UNLV employees
• Included in cost: swimming, dance choreography, dance technique, game day cheers, and spirit gear
• Due to allergy precautions lunch and snacks will no longer be provided to campers
• No refunds for cancelled campers
• Cancellations must be submitted one week prior to the start date of camp to receive credit for a future youth camp